Choosing the right contractor to undertake your works is an extremely important decision, we would like to share with you a few reasons that we believe makes us stand out from the crowd.
- The family company was established in 1925, making us one of the longest established building contractors in the Nottinghamshire area.
- A large proportion of our works are obtained through repeat business with previous customers or alternatively obtained through recommendations from our previous customers.
- Our customers are our biggest priority on projects, we will endavour to take their requirements into consideration throughout the duration of works and make every effort to minimise disruption of their day to day lives.
- We directly employ our own skilled brick laying, joinery and plumbing team who over the years have helped earn the company numerous craftsmanship awards. Our workforce has worked with us for an average of over 10 years with numerous employees having worked with us for over 20 years.
- The company has a good health and safety record, and have a great deal of experience working under the Construction, Design and Management Regulations (CDM)
We regularly train our employees to maintain the highest of quality within our work. Our recent courses undertaken include:
- First Aid
- Working at height
- Asbestos awareness
- Digger and Dumper
- Abrasive wheels
- Face fit testing
- All of our supervisors and managers and SMSCS trained.
We regularly train our own employees and take on apprentices in the trades of bricklaying, joinery and plumbing.